Once you have opened your doTERRA account, received your starter kit, products and oils – enjoy using them. If you have questions, please don’t hesitate to be in touch with me. You will receive an e-mail from me with more info and links to access our online forums and education website.
If you would like order again you can just go to doterra.com and log yourself in with your doTERRA ID which was sent to via e-mail and your password that you choose then you enrolled.
doTERRA offers a Loyalty Rewards Program (LRP) that is very similar to the Fly Buys or air-points program only with better rewards.
There is no pressure or expectation to purchase monthly. Once you have opened your Wholesale or Wellness Advocate account you have the option of placing a “One time standard order” or an “LRP monthly order”.
There are copious amounts of benefits of being part of the doTERRA Loyalty rewards program
- If you order online and have a monthly order you receive 100% of your shipping cost back in free product points.
- Once you enroll with a standard kit or a custom order you receive 10% off your next order back in free product points. This percentage increases every 3 months until you reach a maximum of 30%. I have had a monthly order going for over 3 years now and receive 30% off my purchases (PV value) back in free product points. That is on top of the 25% you already get off by having your own wholesale customer or wellness advocate account. So potentially you can get 55% off retail price.
- You need to have a minimum of 1-5 PV to maintain your rewards points, a minimum of 50PV to increase your percentage every month as per below overview, a minimum of 100 PV to be able to earn commissions, a minimum of 125 PV to receive the free product of the month (a different product every month).
- PV stands for product volume. As doTERRA sell worldwide, the currencies are different in every country but he PV stays the same. This is how doTERRA communicates, specials, LRP values etc. Every product has a different PV. Some of the products don’t have PV at all, like the Hope roller bottle and Rose Lotions as all the funds go to charity for those products.
In my LRP order I include household items I would usually purchase in the supermarket, like the
- On Guard toothpaste
- the bath bars (soaps)
- On Guard cleaning concentrate
- On Guard hand soap
- On Guard & Easy Air Throat and Clear drops
- Lifelong Vitality Supplements
- Correct X healing balm
- Lip Balm
- and of course essential oils
- You can read a full description of the LRP programme HERE.
- You can view a full step by step instruction for setting up your LRP HERE.
- You can cancel your LRP anytime with Helpdesk. They can also help you set it up, but its really easy. You just choose set up LRP order instead of the Standard One Time order in the shop tab in you back office.
- You can change the LRP every month or order the same products every month.
- If you set up an LRP set yourself a reminder in your calendar for the next month to amend your order, otherwise they will the ship the same as the month before.
Any questions, please let me know. I am happy to help.