Nourish your chakra’s day-retreat for woman
208 Heretaunga Street East, Hastings (within Aspyre Fitness) @ Heartspace Yoga
SUNDAY 4TH NOVEMBER , 9.30 AM UNTIL 5.30 PM
EARLY BIRD PRICE $100 (BOOKING & PAYMENT REQUIRED BY 21ST OCTOBER) FROM 22ND OCTOBER THE PRICE IS $120
This day retreat will focus on nourishing our Chakra’s.
The seven chakras are the centers in our bodies in which energy flows through.
Blocked energy in our seven chakras can often lead to illness, so it’s important to understand what each chakra represents and what we can do to keep this energy flowing freely.
We will work with different tools to balance our chakra system.
- Basic information on each chakra – a small hand book will be given to you to take home.
- Asana – mindful movement
- Pranayam – yogic breathing techniques
- Mantra & Mudra – Chanting & Hand Gestures
- short Meditations
- Journalling – bring your journal to take notes for every chakra and how you resonate with the practices
- Essential Oils – you will have the possibility to choose essential oils that support each chakra
- Soundhealing with Tibetan Singing Bowls – each bowl has an assigned note and each note resonates with a certain chakra in particular
How to prepare for retreat / what to bring:
- wear comfortable clothes that you can freely move in and layers so you can take things off and put them on as you go
- bring your journal & pens
- bring your reading glasses if you need them
- bring your own water bottle
- bring a special item for the altar if you like (crystals, photos, sacred things)
- If you have a Mala Necklace with 108 beads, feel free to bring it (a proper one – not a necklace with a random number of beads that might look like it)
- I have all yoga props & mats at the studio, but if you prefer you to bring your own you are welcome to do so
What is included in the retreat:
- a small handbook with basic information on the chakra’s, which you can take home
- a goodie bag with lovely surprises
- essential oil samples related to the chakra’s to take home
- herbal teas & light snacks are provided during the day
- A vegan and allergy friendly lunch catered for by Sandra from the artkitchen and a yummy slice of raw cake for afternoon tea
- gentle movement, relaxation, learning, connection, community, yummy food
You can book your spot with firstname.lastname@example.org
Payment can be made to Heartspace Yoga: 06-0645-0563329-00, please tag your payment with your name & Nourish
I look forward to nourish your body, mind and soul on the 4th November. See you there. x